Level 7 Diploma in Professional Business and Enterprise Support Services focuses on those who wish to develop the broad base of high-level skills, knowledge and understanding needed by business advisers.
It is specifically for those working in the business support sector that help entrepreneurs who are starting up and developing businesses to review their progress, action plan improvements, implement changes to their existing or prospective business and develop their business skills and knowledge
This qualification consists of four mandatory units (M) plus one optional unit (O):
- Develop a professional business support relationship with a client (M)
- Analyse and support the needs of a client (M)
- Support a client to source, access and evaluate business support opportunities to meet strategic requirements (M)
- Evaluate and develop own practices in the delivery of professional business and enterprise support services (M)
- Enterprise Coaching (O)
- Enterprise Mentoring(O)
- Enterprise Consultancy (O)
- Enterprise Training (O)
The assessment provides an opportunity to reflect on learning undertaken and demonstrate knowledge and understanding to successfully meet the assessment criteria required to achieve the qualification, our flexible approach includes:
- Completion of workbook activities
- Professional discussion
- CPD records and reflective practice
The programme is delivered as a series of eight three hour online facilitated sessions which bring to life the key skills of a senior business support professional and allow the learner to deepen their knowledge and understanding, reflect on their own skills and experiences and gain the highest level of recognition in the field of business and enterprise support. In addition, learners will be expected to complete activities and mentoring practice outside of the facilitated workshops in order to achieve the qualification.
Candidates should hold a Level 5 or equivalent qualification in the field of business and enterprise support. For candidates not holding this qualification, we do offer an experiential route which offers candidates with significant experience the opportunity to join at level 7.
We also offer accreditation of prior learning - please contact us to discuss this.
- Accessible online workshops
- Access to a dedicated online learning community
- Flexible one to one support
- Materials and resources
- IOEE Studying membership included as well as a complimentary upgrade to Professional membership upon completion of studies including post-nominal letters.
The Level 7 Diploma in Professional Business and Enterprise Support Services costs £2395 plus VAT.