Benefits and Costs
The SFEDI Directory is your complete solution for additional credibility within the marketplace making sure your experience and credentials can be searched and verified by organisations.
With an increasing number of people entering the market place it is often difficult to stand out from the crowd and this is as true of the business and enterprise support sector as any other.
The SFEDI Directory is central to the drive towards a more competitive enterprise landscape with increased employment opportunities, improved productivity and, ultimately, greater prosperity locally, regionally and nationally.
It is designed and maintained to enable organisations to check the credentials of the advisers, coaches, consultants, mentors and trainers they choose to ensure they have up-to-date, relevant qualifications and valuable experience.
How can the SFEDI Directory help you?
- Be part of the nationwide listing of accredited and experienced business and enterprise support professionals
- Associating yourself with the proven and trusted national and international business and enterprise support brand, SFEDI
- A Directory used by public and private sector organisations searching for and verifying the credentials of accredited and experienced business and enterprise support professionals nationally
- Ideal whether you are supporting those starting, growing or even exiting a business
- Allowing you to view and apply to opportunity postings in a secure system only available to accredited and experienced business and enterprise support professionals
Fees and Prices
To gain access to the SFEDI Directory you must have achieved one of the SFEDI Awards qualifications on the approved list available here and as such there is no additional cost for being listed on the SFEDI Directory.
Those that achieve one of the approved qualifications will be required to apply to be listed on the SFEDI Directory, due to privacy and data protection laws, individuals will not be listed automatically.
Once an individual is listed on the SFEDI Directory they are able to apply for Verified Status demonstrating that they have kept their knowledge and skills up to date through CPD activities and by remaining a practicing business support professional.
|Additional Fee Type||Fee (VAT exclusive)|
|Verified Status Application||£99|
|12-month Verified Status Reapproval||£99|