International Women’s Day (IWD) celebrates the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. Run annually on March 8, the day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity. IWD provides an important moment to showcase commitment to women’s equality, launch new initiatives and action, celebrate women’s achievements, raise awareness, highlight gender parity gains and more. This year, the IWD campaign theme is #PressforProgress.
Our partners at the IOEE have shared the achievements of their members, networks and partners and to celebrate International Women’s Day, we’ve collated a selection of previous articles featuring inspiring female entrepreneurs, enterprising learners and academics below.
- An enterprising outlook for IOEE Centre of Excellence academic
- Can Design Thinking change the future of your business?
- One year on, Dance Studio Leeds steps up its success
- London South Bank University partners with Emilie to achieve her enterprising goals
- The Woo ‘B’ Woo Fairy’s mentoring journey, from a passion for fashion to sprinkling her magic in the vintage wedding world…
- Lights, Camera, Fashion: IOEE Academy puts Equality on the Catwalk
- Donna Marie Jewellery – turning a creative hobby into a successful business
- Mobile cinema joins the fast lane to success
- Spotlight On… Alysia Silberg
- What have I got to give?
- Spotlight On… Enterprising Learner Viv Bellamy
- North-East talent blossoms into successful artist
To find out how you can get involved in International Women’s Day, visit www.internationalwomensday.com